Total Defense 3D available now on Google Play, combines RTS and RPG elements into one game
If you’re tired of the old and trusty tower defense games, you might want to check out the latest of these games to hit Google Play. The game called Total Defense 3D is your usual tower defense games combined with some RPG elements to deliver a visually stunning Android game that aims to bring new light to the TD game genre.
Fans of Starcraft, Command and C&C, Red Alert and Total Annihilation will surely love this game which takes you on a ride to combat and conquer planets, raise towers and erase alien monuments, repel enemy legions, advance technologies, mine resources and destroy enemy passageways. One thing you’ll appreciate about this game is that it leaves you to create your own strategy in conquering your enemies.
Along the way, you’ll be able to collect resources and upgrade your skills as you play along the game’s 20 missions. The game’s complete features are listed below:
- STUNNING 3D – amazing graphics & free camera view as you’ve never seen before in tower defense games
- TERRAMORPHING – bomb bridges, destroy monuments, block passages for maximum tactical advantage
- ENGAGING GAMEPLAY – multiple weaponry and technologies to build and upgrade
- ACTION & RTS – intensive battles in three terrains for ultimate TD experience
- 3 DIFFICULTY MODES appealing to both casual and hardcore gamers
- FUTURISTIC SOUNDTRACK to amplify your sci-fi gaming experience
Total Defense 3D for Android is available now as a free download from Google Play.
Filed Under: Articles