Virgin Mobile Offers the Affordable Samsung Intercept, Android Phone on Prepaid
Now looking deeper into what this Android phone has to offer, you’d get a decent mobile device fully integrated with social networking apps, Microsoft Exchange email and advanced messaging capabilities. Would-be owners of the Samsung Intercept will also have access to the different apps available from the Android Market, thanks to its Android 2.1 OS.
Aside from these, the Samsung Intercept also features a 3.2-inch touch-screen display, full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, and a 3.2MP camera and video. It is also pre-loaded with various useful apps such as YouTube, Facebook, Google Talk and Virgin Mobile’s own Live app to for music streaming.
Additional features include:
- Contact and calendar sync via ActiveSync
- Android Web browser
- Access to the Amazon MP3 store
- Document file viewer
- Portrait and landscape screen orientation
- Dedicated keys for quick access to social networking
- Numerous video and music file types supported
- Built-in music player