Galaxy Nexus 4G (LTE)
Galaxy Nexus™ from Google is the latest Nexus experience device and the first phone to feature the latest platform Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. It combines the best from Google and Samsung, with the most advanced software from Google paired with cutting edge hardware from Samsung.
Key Features include:
- Android 4.0
- 4.65" HD Super AMOLED™ Contour display.
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor to quickly switch between apps.
- 1080p HD Video Capture & Single-Motion Panoramic Camera.
- 5.0MP rear facing camera
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- Face Unlock - Unlock your phone with facial recognition technology.
- Voice Typing - touch the microphone on the keyboard and use your voice to type emails, SMS, and more.
- Google+ with Hangouts - Optimized for Google+, video chat with up to 9 people
- Android Beam™ - easily share contacts, websites, maps, apps, and YouTube videos by simply holding two NFC enables Android-powered phones close to each other.
Availability and Networks
|Type||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) (None mAH)
|Talk time||12 hours
Storage & Memory
|OS Version||Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Size & Weight
|Dimensions||67.8 mm (w)
135.3 mm (h)
9.4 mm (d)
|Weight|| 145.0 grams
|Screen size|| 4.7 (inches)
|Screen resolution||HD720 (1280 x 720)
|CPU||1.2 Ghz Dual-core
Contour Display, Near Field Communications (NFC), 2 Mics, Buttonless, Zero shutter lag camera
Video recording in 1080p, Notification: 3-colour LED, Android Beam™, Face Unlock