A Space Shooter For Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (7,560) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
***Now optimized for Xperia PLAY devices!***
With more than 800,000 downloads across all platforms, A Space Shooter for Free continues to deliver endless fun and alien annihilation to its fans!
To celebrate the near-million-player mark, Commander P. Jefferson has decided to award you, for a limited time only, ONE MILLION remnants! Use this newfound wealth to pimp your ship, upgrade your cannons, and get your alien-killin’ on!
- Sponsor Pay integration : earn free remnants!
- New achievement system
- ONE MILLION remnants giveaway, for a LIMITED TIME!
- Don’t forget the NEW WEAPON we’ve added! Starfire is still available in stores!
Embark on a hilarious journey through space as Commander P. Jefferson, an alien-hating starfighter at the helm of the mighty USS Eradicator.
The critically acclaimed Space Shooter franchise, with nearly one MILLION downloads across all platforms, is now available for FREE!
A Space Shooter for Free delivers hilarious, irreverent action with a download price that’s hard to beat! Combining retro-style shoot ‘em up gameplay, high-resolution graphics, and intuitive touch screen controls, A Space Shooter for Free provides hours of alien-blasting entertainment.
***For those craving an even more intense experience, a 99 cent in-game upgrade to the BIGASS version will let you enjoy a slew of additional boss fights, difficulty levels as well as devastating additional special weapons.***
A Space Shooter for Free players will:
- BATTLE hundreds of enemies across two galaxies.
- EXPERIENCE fast-paced, retro-gaming action with incredible detail.
- ENGAGE in epic boss fights that allow you to keep their special weapons once defeated.
- ENJOY two ways to play: A hilarious campaign-based story mode and a skill-testing survival mode.
- LAUGH at more than 25 minutes of fully voiced, hilarious cutscenes.
- VISIT Jenna’s shop to purchase more than 40 upgrades and power-ups or maybe just do some flirting…
- DOWNLOAD the full version, unlocking even more boss fights, difficulty levels and special weapons for a one-time 99 cents in-game purchase.
What the Critics say:
“A Space Shooter stands apart because of its high degree of polish and production values” - Appolicious
“Amazing! A solid arcade game with an old-school twist!” - IGN
“The value proposition is dynamite” - Touch Arcade
“In brief, this is totally awesome!” - ipadappcafe
“Explosions, machismo and explosions of machismo!” - 148apps
“9/10 It’s funny, it’s fun!” - brutalgamer.com
"A Space Shooter for free is a solid iOS game" - tuaw.com
Visit our website for additional information!
Dev - 2011-10-06
Keeps force closing other then that a nice game.
Wildman - 2011-10-09
Hope to see update to add accelerometer flight controls and possible on-screen fire buttons.
Glenn - 2011-10-07
Love it ! Live it ! Embrace it !
stoffl4ever - 2011-10-05
Nice game awesome spoken audio
Avi - 2011-10-05
Good game but they make such a big deal about the game being "free" but in reality, you need to pay for more levels. Be up front and I'd buy anyway.
Jorenko - 2011-10-04
Gives me constant force closes when it's not even running.
Remi - 2011-10-04
R3537 L1F3 - 2011-09-22
The game is FREE. The 0.99 is for the full game. The other service is OPENFIENT, needed to uplod high score. Know what u r talking about b4 low rating
jeff - 2011-09-17
Pretty good game so far on my Transformer tablet, the graphics and story line are very good/funny. I feel that it is meant to be played on bigger displays. Don't down vote for that stupid reason; get a bigger screen if your finger is too fat.
jusuchin85 - 2011-10-02
Nonetheless, it's a good game and a time waster. But, it crashes on my phone often. Is this common? Samsung Galaxy S2
Filed Under: Arcade & Action