Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (323,896) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Build your very own personal airport and send hundreds of flights into the sky!
Airport City is taking off in two exciting modes: the first offers you the chance to build a modern airport, and the second has you build the city to support it.
While you're managing your airport, flights will be traveling to every corner of the globe. You will meet interesting characters and complete collections of exotic items from around the world.
- Build hangars and runways
- Send planes to the far corners of the globe
- Increase your level to unlock new destinations and buy new types of aircraft
- Import rare items from far-off lands
- Complete collections and exchange them for bonuses
- Organize last-minute daily charters for tourists
- Complete tons of quests for the characters you meet
- Receive exclusive gifts as rewards for passing themed quests
- Build your own unique jet-setter city
- Collect profits from commercial buildings and upgrade the infrastructure of your metropolis
- Beautiful graphics and high-quality sounds accompany every action
- Simple interface and engrossing gameplay
- Convenient tutorial and help features
- Lots of colorful characters, each with their own interesting story to tell
- Dozens of commercial and residential buildings as well as decorations
- No advertisements
- And the best part: it's completely free!
Joe - 1969-12-31
This is a really fun game I love the sound effects! If you don't have this game, get it :) And that's an order!
Stefan - 1969-12-31
Graphics are lacklustre, but gameplay is novel enough to entertain!
Pam - 1969-12-31
Use my friend code for free money.. press the people icon and enter lgpweg
d0x - 1969-12-31
Description brags about being 100% free but its another micro transaction based game. Sure you can play for free but the game is nerfed unless you buy coins and stuff. It also tries to auto post to twitter and facebook. I'm tired of games that are "free" unless you wanna have fun. I'd rather pay up front for a good game than have to buy bit by bit for $2+ a pop. I hope this fad dies
Luke - 1969-12-31
This game will not let me advance. It keeps reverting to an earlier time in the game. Please fix!
Michael - 1969-12-31
Two of my planes disappeared and now just take up hangers. And a mission is broken (antique clocks). That's a deal breaker. Btw, not necessary to rate a five, just follow link to market and then quit back to game.
Tan - 1969-12-31
Nice game hard to get money
Vincent - 1969-12-31
Company gives you a hard time when their game doesnt work. They steal your money.
Timothy - 1969-12-31
Very addictive game with hours of fun though paying for money with real money in a game is a little ridiculous
anonymous - 1969-12-31
The game DOES NOT save at times. Whether i exit normally or push home button to return to my homescreen, and then return to app, it loads from a previous point. FIX THIS. This game is too good to be burdened by such a stupid issue.
Filed Under: Arcade & Action