Arenas trial of Valor FREE
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (71) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
** DroidGamers Review (PAID VERSION): ** :
"This little gem of a game is described as an MMO turn-based strategy / RPG title. If you have every played any of the table top style of turn-based strategy games like Warhammer then you already have an idea of what is going on with Arenas Trail of Valor."
** AndroidZoom review: 4/5 **:
Indeed, we're talking about an awesome game overall that can be enjoyed for a long time by any gamer who deserves that name.
Arenas is an ONLINE tactical fast MMO / RPG turn-based game SET in an unique and original heroic fantasy world.
Get ready to challenge thousands of players and hundreds of monsters through the multiple game' s ARENAS, develop your skills and loot rare equipment in a fun and exciting experience !
- a player versus player (pvp) and player versus environment (pve) complex fun combat and magic system.
- 5 types of ARENAS: Single vs Monsters, One vs One, Group vs Group, Free for All, Group vs Monsters,
- beautiful graphics and smooth 2d animations
- ten fantasy playable races, ten towns with their different types of Arenas 's battlegrounds. (80 unique maps to fight in). * With the FREE version you have full access to 2 of the 10 gladiator Arenas. This is enough to build the ultimate avatar and participate to the Online PvP arenas
- thousands of unique objects, new ones created on a regular basis!
- More than 200 spells, including monster summons.
- More than 50 creatures.
- Many materials for your weapons and armors, skins,
- upgradable jewelry items, runes, potions such as poisons that will allow you to build your ultimate character. Tons of equipment combos
- Skins system to personalize your avatar
- Integrated online rankings.
- CAMPAIGN/STORY Mode:
the World of Arenas is centered around a mysterious red citadel where deadly games are organized. The free version gives you access to the first 2 campaigns. You will visit new places such as catacombs, etc
Some devices doesn't support multitouch,
if this is the case you can STILL ZOOM IN/OUT using one finger (hold on 2 sec one finger then move up/down to zoom in/out)
Filed Under: Arcade & Action