Armored II: Tower Defense
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (1,779) Cost: $1.65 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 50% OFF 2 additional free maps in FULL version!
** FEATURED ON GOOGLE PLAY'S FIRST PAGE **
- "Armored Defense II is a great tower defense game, it might even be one of the best, it looks great and has even more features than I’ve mentioned here such as dropping bombs and laying mines." Mark Dell - AndroidSpin.com
- "It’s very rare that you’d encounter a tower defense type of game for the Android that is as detailed, well designed and developed as Armored Defense II". Arnold Zafra - Android-Apps.com
Armored Defense II is the first strategic Tower Defense game, a surprise from start to end. One of the best Tower Defense games in terms of quality, realism and game play.
Your mission is to defend your territory from the hordes of armored vehicles that try to invade it by strategically deploying defense towers on the elevated sectors of the terrain. You can also put minefields in critical paths to slow the enemy’s tanks. And even build railways which Anti-tank towers can travel on to reach zones of hard coverage. In a tight spot? Call in air support to devastate a particularly contentious area.
- Unique Features:
• BIG maps (much bigger than average TD maps: 640x1920 pixels = 6 to 8 times a "normal" map) with 3 levels of zoom
• Railways for towers: anti-tank towers are great on them
• Bombers to devastate land areas
• Minefields, a special tower type that slows attackers
-Enemy tanks special abilities:
• Stealth, the capacity to disappear from your towers' radars during the hardest times
• Speed Boost, activated in critical situations generating a speed increase for several seconds.
• Self-Repair, allows vehicles to repair damage in march
• Anti-missile, protects tanks from tower missiles
• “The Tortoise”, an extra layer of armor that protects the main chassis of armored vehicles
- 3 difficulty levels and 3 military careers to engage in 5 different scenarios: thousand of missions and hundreds of hours of fun!
- Over 40 achievements, you can win virtual money (AD$) unlocking achievements
Tip: play the Training Camp to test your Tower Defense strategy with towers and tanks
VERY IMPORTANT - If you have some issues, please email me (tap "Send email to developer" bellow). I will respond all the queries.
KNOWN ISSUE: The first time the game loads could run very slow on some phones (Galaxy S, …). SOLUTION: exit the game (phone BACK button) and restart it.
KNOWN ISSUE Galaxy SII: Sound is disabled for known problem in this phone model
Reboot your phone and try again
Installation problems ?
Try to clear Android Market app cache:
Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Market->Clear Cache.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Used to build a unique user id for STORE transactions
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used to optimize the “Get Free AD$” operation
Especially interesting for those who like Tower Defense games as "Fieldrunners", "Robo Defense", "Myth Defense", "Grave Defense", "Jelly Defense", "Guns'n'Glory", "Tower Defense", "Sentinel" or "Tower Raiders"
Ricardo - 2011-10-12
New - 2011-10-04
Best game I ever played in phone. Addictive and deep. Played hours non stop.
Jack - 2011-09-29
Wendy - 2011-09-09
It's okay. Robo defense is better. Atleast when it says pay for a full game, you actually get the whole game. :\ keith huawei ascend
Kefler - 2011-09-25
Scott - 2011-09-12
Purchased full version to have access to all the maps. The last two maps are still locked. This looks just like the free version. No response to email
Terrahawk - 2011-09-19
Far too much fun... Very useful for killing time when people make you wait for meetings.
Stuart - 2011-09-24
Would have been 5 stars but I hate having to pay again to unlock levels after I just paid for the game! Really not cool :-(
rodger - 2011-09-23
Filed Under: Arcade & Action