Crusade Of Destiny
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (1,098) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
First ever full true scale 3D RPG for Android!
In a time of magic and dragons, become the hero you were meant to be and embark on the crusade of your destiny. Everything you expect in a solid action adventure RPG delivered in stunning 3D. Prepare To Quest!
* The First of it's kind to introduce the innovative easy use multi-touch control scheme for touch screen mobile devices that allow full 3D freedom of movement plus 360 degree camera panning.
* XPERIA PLAY Optimized [PlayStation Phone support].
* 3 trainable skill lines. Become a better warrior, archer or mage. Some abilities available only to high trained skill lines.
* Countless hours of gameplay.
* 360 degree swimming! Go fishing for food! Even ride horses!
* Detailed side quests.
* 3D sound effect positioning.
* Challenging bosses to defeat.
* In-game cycles of real night and day on a readable 24 hour based time system. Some events based on night and day.
* Multiple damage types including slashing, blunt, piercing, fire, ice, and energy within a unique combat resist system. Certain creatures are more resistant or vulnerable to certain attacks.
* High quality sound effects and original music soundtracks each with individual volume controls.
* Multiple lands and caverns to explore with many secrets to uncover.
* Single target and area effect skills available for both melee and magic lines.
* Easy to learn combat system with auto-face targeting.
* Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items.
* Right and left handed joystick and controls option.
* In-game help tutorial. Go to Inventory - Options - Help for more instructions.
* Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order.
* 3 game slots to save multiple player's adventures.
* Large variety of mystical creatures
* Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish and Korean.
Legend - 1969-12-31
Great game overall! Power-ups do take forever sometimes, which can make you bored. For the developer to make this entire game by himself is impressive
Matthew - 1969-12-31
I have a samsung galaxy s2 and this game crashes every 10 mins without fail, as does Earth and legend wich is disapointing. Epic fail D.A
pete - 1969-12-31
This games controls are very hard to use, allthough it would help if I had a decent phone, I am using a tmobile comet wich is a very basic phone.
Nathanael - 1969-12-31
Drains battery like a leech! But worth every bit of it.
machy - 1969-12-31
Squeege - 1969-12-31
The game starts and I get out the door and then it crashes out to tablet interface, every time !!!! NOT GOOD.
Glenatron - 1969-12-31
The setting and story are pure cliché, there are some interface quirks and the 2d character art is odd but a full 3D rpg on my phone? That is a win!
Barry - 1969-12-31
Had loads of fun playing this game. The graphics, sound & playability are top. No complaints at all.
Sam - 1969-12-31
The game is so so.The story line and quests are overly simple. The absolute downfall of this game is the leveling....you have to kill endless same foe
Luke - 1969-12-31
Actually it's excellent.
Filed Under: Arcade & Action