Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (16,388) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Pinball Deluxe is a free pinball game featuring 5 different tables. Each table plays very differently and has a unique style: Brix, Wild West, Carnival, Space and Underwater.
Some of the features of Pinball Deluxe:
- Gorgeous graphics
- Great gameplay
- Very precise physics
- Minigames to play on the matrix display
- Each table has a unique play style
- Will run on devices from 240x320 all the way up to 600x1024
- All the elements you expect from a pinball game: nudges, ball captures, multi balls, mini games and some unique variations
- Creative use of all the features of the device to bring you a better pinball experience: vibration, sounds effects, shaking.
- Online scores with ScoreLoop
Requirements and recommendations:
- Android 2.1
- A multi-touch phone is highly suggested. By multi-touch we mean a phone that can track the movement of two (or more) fingers at the same time on the screen. Most newer models supports this. Multi-touch allows you to control both flippers at the same time. The game will work without it, but the controls will be more difficult.
- We recommend a resolution of 320x480 to better enjoy the game, but it will run on 240x320 as well.
Chris - 2011-08-21
There's so much more that you could do with a pinball game as far as goals and fun props. As is you play it like an old school pinball gane which is o
Aman - 2011-08-22
Best pinball game ever played.........works perfectly on my galaxy s...n updates r cool ......
b - 2011-08-21
Pretty good table design, gfx are nice... But awful flipper response makes it difficult and frustrating to play. Would be 5 stars otherwise.
oliver - 2011-09-18
Very good graphics and scenario's but both flips can't work at same time on my Xperia. It's very bad for playing. Please fix it.
unclejimbo88 - 2011-08-26
This seems to be the only pinball app that actually gets the table design right. All the other ones are just bare and boring to play.
Jason - 2011-08-19
Thanks for removing invasive permissions, awesome game!
Chris - 2011-08-25
Game now lags and flipped control is horrendous. Hopefully someone gets this game back to what it was.
Stephen - 2011-08-21
Not bad, but the constant scrolling is annoying
Jason - 2011-08-20
Great graphics and maps are so creative.
Tal - 2011-08-24
Filed Under: Arcade & Action