Space Bunnies Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (79) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
PRESS AND REVIEWS
- "Pick-up and play simplicity. Rating: 4/5" - Appspy.com
- "Highly recommended to casual gamers." - Appmodo.com
- "Beautiful graphics, awesome sound effects... it will keep you glued to your device for hours and hours, really challenging." - Appbuddy.com
- "Seriously awesome... a level of detail you wouldn't expect from a mobile game." - Toucharcade.com Forum Users
THE SPACE BUNNIES NEED YOUR HELP!
Their worlds are deteriorating and there's only one place left to go... the Homeworld. Blast off on an exciting adventure to help the Space Bunnies find home - but don't forget to pick up their friends along the way!
THE FINAL FURRY FRONTIER
Rocket your way through unique obstacles like asteroid belts, wormholes, galaxies and black holes. Avoid the space stickies who want nothing more than to feed on your rocket fuel. And watch out for the bunnies natural enemy, the SPACE FOX!
- Casual and fun gameplay like no other
- HD graphics for phones and tablets, including the Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets
- Innovative yet simple tilt controls let you zoom through space like never before
- Massive levels to explore with tons of unique obstacles and puzzles
- Special powers and pickups to help clear your way home
- Calibrate to play in any orientation, landscape or portrait
- Pinch to zoom, gestures, and tap controls make it easy to navigate space and blow things up
- Addictive replayability - explore the corners of space you missed before to find all your long-eared friends
** It's the YEAR OF THE BUNNY, and the Space Bunnies need your help! Get them home! **
Arjun - 2011-05-06
The touch issue has been remedied in Nexus One but it gets laggyonce in awhile and one gripe- please add a menu to pause/go back/exit!
A - 2011-07-11
NightShadow - 2011-05-07
Melchizedek - 2011-05-21
Cheng - 2011-08-17
Mike - 2011-06-08
Dawchix - 2011-05-07
Superman - 2011-05-02
Fantastic. HD graphics look amazing. The game is so fun without the ridiculous frustration of say Angry Birds definitely a must play. Evo
Oliver - 2011-05-05
Doesn't work for me on my Nexus One. I can't get passed selecting the stage. Ne one else have this issue?
archboy - 2011-05-05
How the heck do you start?! I touch the planet and nothing happens!? Be nice if I could try it out.
Filed Under: Arcade & Action