Spirit HD – SALE
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (3,813) Cost: $2.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Spirit, by Marco Mazzoli. The critically acclaimed iPhone
hit now on Android!
Specially for the Android version: both Spirit and Spirit HD (tablet version) included in the same package. Buy once and play both versions of the game on your different devices.
Simple and fun to play. No shooting. No on-screen controls. Just slide your finger and Spirit will mimic your movements.
Check out what people are saying about it:
• "Spirit is a paradigm example of independent game development for the iPhone" - 'Must Have', No DPad
• "If you're looking for a challenging new arcade experience, this one's easy to recommend" - Touch Arcade
• "Spirit is a budget gem you don’t want to miss" - TouchGen
• "One of the best arcade-style apps on the App Store right now" - GameZebo
• "The experience is incredibly fluid and seamless. It just feels right, and no amount of screen-shots can do it justice" - themacfeed.com
• "Hypnotic, compelling stuff" - The Sunday Times
• "Slick control scheme meets fantastic visual effects and sound design; this is the complete arcade package" - Games Uncovered
Take control of Spirit in an intense retro inspired arcade experience, reinvented for Android devices.
Guide Spirit against many different enemy types, and distort space to force them into another dimension.
Features a fluid, easy to play yet hard to master control system. Relative movement allows you to keep your finger out of the way of the action.
Combine links and combos to build up huge scores. Fight your way through increasingly challenging waves, uniquely generated for each game.
App2SD supported. Please email any questions.
If you have already purchased the HD version and would like to upgrade to the XHD, please purchase the XHD version and email us your Google Wallet order number for both your HD and XHD purchases and we'll refund the HD purchase.
Below are solutions to common problems but feel free to email us if you are still having any problems and we'll get back to you.
* If having purchased the game you get a license failure, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try restarting your device and reinstalling.
* If you get "Not compatible with your device" from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
* If your download is declined, your credit card authorisation will have failed. Please update your card details (usually the address doesn't match) and retry the purchase.
* The game uses Google's standard licensing service. It will use the internet to retrieve a license which will expire periodically and then be automatically renewed. The longer you have the game, the longer the time between license renewals.
If you have any other problems or other feedback, please don't hesitate to drop us an email and we'll get back to you.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats.
Tandhjul - 2011-10-08
I'm impressed by how many frames per second the engine can spit out considering the beautiful and smooth visuals. Reminds me a but I'd Geometry Wars.
Noah - 2011-09-17
Love Spirit HD! Graphics, music, and gameplay are top quality. Problem: easy to hit enemies that spawn behind finger; try adding Accelerometer option.
Peter - 2011-09-16
Can't see because of the It would have been 5 but your finger gets in the way!!
JDodge - 2011-09-22
needs continue Great play, but starting from the beginning every time you lose is just awful and makes you tired of playing real quick
OBP 55 - 2011-09-30
Moth - 2011-10-09
Title says it all. I think, however, that the the speed at which you have swipe an area of the screen to capture it is a little too fast.
zachlau - 2011-09-24
This is undoubtly the most simple, fun, and best game made for a tablet. It's super addicting, simple, yet complex, and hours of fun. when hurricane Irene hit, I literally played this game for 5 hours straight, and I'm still playing it like crazy right now. Definitely a game WELL worth its money.
Alan - 2011-09-17
Great game but you have to select "use name dialogue " option for high score on bionic or the game locks up when you try to enter your name.
Abdullah - 2011-09-20
Fun game. Doesn't keep me distracted for too long, may be addictive to others. Still definitely worth the download. HTC Sensation.
Kassim - 2011-09-17
Filed Under: Arcade & Action