The Conduit HD
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (110 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 100 - 500
The Conduit HD is an award-winning First Person Shooter brought to touchscreen devices for the first time, offering state of the art graphics, innovative controls and unique weapons to bring to bear against hordes of deadly foes!
** FOR HIGH-END ANDROID DEVICES **
Play the first two levels for free!
• Best overall Wii Game – E3 2008, GameTrailers.com
• Best overall Wii Game – E3 2008, IGN.com
• Best of E3 2009 – 411mania.com
• Best Wii Game – CrispyGamer.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Shooting Game – IGN.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Shooting Game – GamingExcellence.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Game of the Show = GamingExcellence.com
• Runner Up, Wii Game of Show – GameSpy.com
• “Think Da Vinci Code meets X-Files.” – Game Trailers
• “A great first person shooter” – IGN.com
• “Supremely worthy” – Gamesradar.com
• “…fusing fast and fluid gameplay with an advanced set of visuals” - Worthplaying
• “It really did blow us away!” – Gameplayer
• “Visuals are outstanding…” – GameFocus
• “…well-designed and executed gameplay, an excellent soundtrack, and enough originality to separate it from the first-person pack.” – Play Magazine
• “…a solid FPS and should be a must buy for anyone who loves the genre…” – Deeko
• “The game has nice graphics and good gameplay, but most of all keeps things stretching till the very last moment.” – XGN
As Washington D.C. is embroiled in chaos, Secret Service agent Michael Ford finds himself recruited by a mysterious organization known as The Trust, and is quickly caught up in a national crisis, an alien invasion and a web of conspiracies that date back hundreds of years.
Now you must help him learn to use bizarre new weapons, battle deadly aliens, discover ancient secrets, and save the world… if you can figure out who you can trust…
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: The already gorgeous graphics are further enhanced on Tegra Devices, boasting increased resolution, enhanced lighting as well as advanced physics!
• TERRIFYING ENEMIES: Face off against fourteen unique alien and human foes that use cover and tactical thinking to fight back!
• SHADOWY CONSPIRACIES: Throughout your adventure, learn new theories and connections in an effort to discover the truth behind the invasion, and more…
• INTENSE WEAPONS: Eighteen different human, alien and ‘other’ weapons, many with completely unique effects!
• UNSEEN DANGERS: Use the All Seeing Eye to reveal invisible objects and enemies, before it’s too late!
• UNPARALLELED CUSTOMIZATION: Change the control inputs, the UI Layouts and many other elements to play the game the way YOU want to!
• CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Enjoy more traditional control by using Gamestop’s Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Android!
• TOP VOICE TALENT: Showcasing the talent of Mark A. Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard and Kevin Sorbo!
• KILLER TUNES: Features music by Diego Stucco and Rick Nielsen!
High Voltage Software – We take fun seriously!
• Facebook – www.Facebook.com/HighVoltageSoftware
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/HVSGames
• YouTube – www.YouTube.com/HighVoltageSoftware
• Google - https://plus.google.com/u/0/103497987215773517135#103497987215773517135/posts
• Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/highvoltagesoftware/
• Company - http://high-voltage.com
Enjoy more of The Conduit HD!
Port by War Drum Studios
As featured in TegraZone.
Chris Lamb - 1969-12-31
Finally at long last, a mobile shooter worth playing on a touch screen device! Excellent, simple controls ensure that I'll be playing this game through to completion. Let's hope other mobile developers take note!
Dave Keeling - 1969-12-31
Great 1st person shooter. The controls are very easy to use and it has good game pad support. The only problem is after buying the other levels when you get onto level 3 the game keeps dropping to the home screen. I've looked at the other reviews and lots of other people are having the same problem. Let hope they sort it out soon.
Eric Serrano - 1969-12-31
Buy the game guys it's $5 and if you want for $5 you can buy unlimited everything lol. Turn it on after you beat the game on regular and have fun.
Jakob Dodd - 1969-12-31
So, so far I can tell this will be a very fun throwback FPS game. Heavy legacy controls, modern GoldenEye/Perfect Dark. The only reason I am giving a 3 is due to game has forced close twice now from mission 2 (on way to train, and on train) Edit: I just posted this review and then saw there was an update. Way to keep an eye out devs!! Edit: Still getting force shutdown from time to time.
Andrew Pym - 1969-12-31
Played this game on the Wii recently and this is even better graphics wise. Sound spot on, just getting used to needing many fingers to control. In the options you can turn off auto firing. Only issue is random crashes to the desktop, 5 stars once that is fixed.
Bill Rehbock - 1969-12-31
Great response time, it's much better now with the new version. Looking forward to further tweaks!
Paul Bican - 1969-12-31
Would have easily got between a 4-5 but the game crashes during mission 2 so I can't enjoy or even play the game past a certain point. Fix this crash and I'll happily update and pull up the scores.
Ian Hopkin - 1969-12-31
Great game worth the money. Will get 5 stars when force close issue sorted. Latest update didn't fix it. Update...removing 2 Stars as the force close happening to often now. Starting to think not worth the money. Please fix soon.
Rob Atlas - 1969-12-31
This has the potential to be the best first person shooter on any mobile device. The graphics are excellent, and the environments feel huge and non linear. Also you have full freedom to go anywhere at your own pace. This will be perfect with an update to fix the odd force close, and make it available to non tegra devices too, I can't see why you can't.
Ben Kramer - 1969-12-31
Works great on Tegra 3 devices. Two of the buttons for my controller don't seem to work on this game but work on all my other games, is it a bug or me?
Filed Under: Arcade & Action