4 in a Row
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (60) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
"Four in a Row" (also known as "Four in a Line" and "Connect Four") is a very challenging board game for all ages.
It is very easy to learn, but hard to master.
Challenge your strategic skills with 4 in a Row!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 8 levels of difficulty.
* Extremely strong AI at higher levels.
* Unlimited undo support.
* Cool graphics and sound effects.
* Sound and vibrator on/off switch.
* Support Tablet size devices.
===== GAME RULES =====
* Each player in his turn drops one of his checkers down any of the slots in the top of the grid.
* The play alternates until one of the players gets four checkers of his color in a row. The four in a row can be horizontal, vertical, or diagonal.
* The first player to get four in a row wins.
* If the board is filled with pieces and neither player has four in a row, then the game is a draw.
===== KEYWORD =====
Board Game,Table Game,Puzzle,Brain,Four in a Row,Four in a Line,Four Up,Plot Four,Find Four,Connect Four,Chess,Backgammon,Tic Tac Toe,Go,Shogi,Reversi,Othello
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle