Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (1,533) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Praise for the iOS version of Early Bird:
"Early Bird is an utterly adorable iOS app. The game is approachable, offers plenty of bang for your buck, and the enjoyment you’ll get out of playing through its many levels is priceless." - Gamezebo
"Early Bird is as bright and cheerful as a Disney cartoon. It's also charming, easy to learn, and challenging to master." - Slide to Play
* 96 beautiful, fun-filled levels across 4 challenging zones
* Gorgeous graphics
* Simple & intuitive gesture controls
* OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements
Physics powered by Box2D
Graphics powered by Cocos2D
* Storage (modify or delete SD card contents): Used by OpenFeint to store your leaderboard standings and achievements without taking up your device's internal storage.
* Network communication (full internet access, view network state, Market billing service): Used to access the OpenFeint and analytics servers. View network state allows OpenFeint to more easily detect when your device is offline. Market billing service is to allow you to purchase The Phoenix through the Marketplace.
Daniel - 2011-09-28
A really fun game, it reminds me of angry birds but you can swipe more than once, pinoointing where you want to land. I recommend you to buy this game
Norbert - 2011-10-05
Great game, works flawlessly, good graphics, nice sounds and music, cute and addictive. One of my top five.
Dan - 2011-10-01
This is how all games should be. Lots of time and effort spent on making an addictive game that is only a dollar. They should get money if u like it.
David - 2011-10-02
Just purchased Early Bird. And Wow Am i having fun with it! Can't wait to get my Tab 8.9 to play this on
Wade - 2011-10-01
This game is awesome, it is so fun. It can be as popular as Angry Birds.
Hugh - 2011-09-29
I'm using an HTC Senstaion. Whenever the end level animation plays, the graphics on my phone get completely messed up and start to look weird and grainy. It affects the whole phone and not just this app. I have to restart in order to get things back to normal. Definitley uninstalling and never playing this game again. It's a pity, because it looked quite fun.
jordan - 2011-09-29
Game is fun, but wont stay on my front screen and after loading once fine I can't reopen the game with out force close! Frustrating when paid for it!
archboy - 2011-09-26
Overall, the game is a download. It needs some polish such as zoom/pan would be nice to see the whole board. I found the swiping to work well and once you get use to the multiple swiping it is easy to pick up and play.
Christopher - 2011-09-27
Laggy, Music continued playing when I closed it. Wait for an update before buying
Square - 2011-09-26
GREAT! It a great game, once its downloaded. I really wanted to play this game but the download kept failing. Like someone else stated, it just hangs and does nothing. Once it went DL'd, I found a enjoyable game. It's up there in quality with Angry Birds, Cut The Rope, Greedy Spiders, Bouncy Mouse & Bunny Shooter.
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle