Add to favorites
Rating: 4.9 (1,730) Cost: $2.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Exercise your brain, Enjoy Sudoku! With hints that teach and unlimited games at 16 levels you will love Enjoy Sudoku. Supports phones and tablets. Our Sudoku tutorial, extensive feature set, and advanced multi-stage hint system offer something for everyone. The more you play, the more you will Enjoy Sudoku!
To play for free, try our other Sudoku product: Sudoku (free).
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Use our hints to ease those frustrating moments and to learn how to be a better player.
* Unlimited Sudoku puzzles
* 16 difficulty levels
* Tutorial teaches you new techniques
* UI optimized for fewer touches
* Supports phones and tablets
* Multi-level undo and redo
* Automatic or manual pencil marks
* Enter games from the newspaper
* Supports keyboard and trackball
* Large easy to read digits
* Solver (to end frustration)
* Advanced techniques, including X-Wings,
sashimi fish, and coloring
* Choice of six color schemes
* Save your game while you try alternatives
* Highlighting helps you discover patterns
* Game clock; compares your time to others
* Avoids distracting graphic frills
* Choice of digit styles, including
Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a Sudoku puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you Enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
Todd - 2011-09-15
Works simply, works well. Highly recommended for Sudoku fans.
Bruce - 2011-10-01
Love the daily puzzles, and the speed rankings.
David - 2011-09-16
Great sudoku app. Love the "learn" feature!
Well coded, good choice of difficulty levels and tutorials.
einarr - 2011-09-14
This is the most fun to use, great gameplay
mgspeed - 2011-09-22
Love the tutorial mode!
Mike - 2011-09-14
This is a powerhouse Sudoku app, and easily one of the more informative, entertaining apps on the Android platform. Three cheers to the developer, and
Val - 2011-09-17
One cell hint is not counts as hint u can do hardest one better then 100% just use one cell hint
Lynnette - 2011-09-14
Love the way you can learn solving techniques during play!
Waltraut - 2011-09-16
Excellent! Might prefer a different background but the games are really addictive both on phone n tab
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle