Hangman for Spanish learners
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (3,160) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
When showing the looked word, it is also shown the translation (using Google Translate). There is also the option to go to wordreference.com to get more translations and definition.
New in version 2.0 Beta:
- New mode for 2 players
- Play challenge online. Play a bigger word list and store your marks. Rankings will come.
- Suggest your own words to be added to the game.
- Internet: Access to internet. Used to get ads and online game features.
- Phone state: Used to keep track of ads impressions.
- Network state: Used to check network connection.
- Get accounts: Reads account name in order to store marks.
Please, send your sugestions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
### Recognitions ###
Best App Ever Awars 2011 Nominee - http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/msed
### Reviews ###
"Entertain Yourself With Interesting Game As Well As Learning Spanish - AppEggs.com"
Yolanda - 2011-08-31
It would be great if it showed the pictures and actually pronounces the words for learners.
Gloria - 2011-08-28
Gi-gi - 2011-09-06
Needs pics to match word
Sean - 2011-08-18
Ok app but would be better if you had the English word or add a picture of what the word is. This is learning Spanish & right now its not helping
Severa - 2011-08-10
VoyagerGirl - 2011-08-04
I wish this app had a sort of drill round prior to the hangman part, so that the hangman part could reinforce learning.
Catherine - 2011-06-07
Pretty good! @Michael the translation of covered is correct, I'm a native speaker. It has accurate translations.
Michael - 2011-05-29
Translations and categories are not correct. In the food category, cubierto was translated as covered. Should be utensil. Do not use this app to learn
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle