Hashi Bridges PRO
Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (6) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 10 - 50
Hashi Bridges is a mentally challenging and addictive logic puzzle game. Known in Japan as Hashiwokakero by Nikoli (known for sudoku). Connect islands by bridges using skill and logic. It's not as simple as it sounds!
This is a fantastic and addictive game with one simple objective that will challenge all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
This game offers 4 levels of difficulty, which means that game play is suitable for children or adults - well, anyone who loves a puzzle!
We have designed some colourful schemes, to suit your style or mood - plus there are more available to download from the android market, including a gorgeous pink scheme called Marshmallow and a splendid Steampunk scheme.
Keeping your brain active can be beneficial and it has been well documented that brain training and other brain activities can actually improve memory, puzzle solving abilities and aid in concentration. So why not give your brain a fun workout?
BRIDGES - KEY FEATURES
* 4 Difficulty levels - Beginner, Normal, Intermediate or Hard
* Simply tap and drag to make bridges
* Unlimited puzzles in each difficulty level
* 9 colour built-in schemes - Dark Laser, Lily Pads and Pale Grey
PLUS these only available in Pro version - Rainbow Bright, Tutti Frutti, Twilight, Wooden Blocks
PLUS Steampunk and Marshmallow
* Tablet resolutions supported
* Facebook integration for posting achievements
* It's fun and it stimulates and exercises your brain
* More cool schemes available to download from the market
* Play against the clock
* Counts your total moves taken
* Shows the minimum moves to complete the game
* Game statistics shows how long you've played, winning streak, world ranking and more!
* Pause facility
* Restore game on startup
* Restart current puzzle
* Undo moves
* Node Indications - Highlights your islands to show completed and incorrect connections
* Hints show you next available move - you should you get stuck
* Solve - Solves the puzzle and highlights if you went wrong
Why upgrade to Bridges Pro?
* Four extra colour schemes specially designed for Pro!
* No adverts in Pro version!
BRIDGES - HOW TO PLAY
Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
* Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south, east, west).
* The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal to the number inside the island.
* No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
* No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
* All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous path.
Bridges is also known as Hashiwokakero or Hashi for short!
This version will replace our Bridges (Hashi) 1.1. We recommend installing this version if you wish to receive updates and any great new features as they become available.
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle