Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (158,666) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
★★★ NEWS: I am currently working on Jewels 2, the greatly improved sequel to this game! :) Follow the development at http://www.mhgames.org . Keep an eye on the development blog, I may need some input from you later on. And feel free to comment. Thank you for your interest in Jewels! ★★★
Jewels is a simple, yet quite polished and fun match-3 puzzle game.
See below for explanation on the permissions, thanks!
- Pocket Change enabled: You get daily reward tokens for playing Jewels; redeem them for real prizes. Come back daily to earn new Pocket Change tokens!
- Global, cross-platform leaderboards (Scoreloop) -- compete with players around the world!
- Nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
- Four game modes: Normal, Timed, Quick and Infinite
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THE iOS: iJewels
TIP for tablet devices: Disable the Sprite filtering from Settings to speed up the game if it feels sluggish. It will be uglier, but works faster. :)
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS:
- Internet Access: Jewels needs internet access for global high scores and ads. Also required by Pocket Change.
- Read Phone State And Identity: required for the Scoreloop integration, and is used solely to assign device ID to the Scoreloop profile. Also required by Pocket Change. Jewels does NOT access phone calls or other information apart from the device ID.
- Discover Known Accounts: is only used to prepopulate your email address. Jewels does not use the permission for anything else. Required by Pocket Change.
- View Network State: Jewels checks if internet connection is up and enableds/disables online features as appropriate
Melinda - 2011-10-08
Do not update,new version allows the game to get access to all accounts connected 2 your phone..it also attains your # n whom ever u talk 2 #
John - 2011-10-09
Why does the update need to discover accounts?
Tracy - 2011-10-07
Martha - 2011-10-09
Fun and has easy to hard levels. Great for all ages.
Norma - 2011-10-08
Really like it. I've had no problems with it at all.
Juan B - 2011-10-07
I play it when ever I can. Addictive!
Debbie - 2011-10-08
Very addictive!! Much like the computer version
Ken - 2011-10-08
Great for kids when we are waiting in the Dr office!
Philip - 2011-10-08
Till you decided to ask for too much information, Game Deleted.
karen - 2011-10-07
I play this game on my lunch break, love it!
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle