Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (885) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Explore 7 popular puzzles in a single app!
mPuzzle is an Andriod application with over 1 million combinations of puzzles - including different sizes and difficulty levels within each puzzle. All puzzles include Rules and some include Hints to help you with your next move.
* Sudoku - Normal, Diagonal, Irregular, Odd/Even and Greater/Lesser. 4 size options and 8 levels of difficulty
* SudokuTo - play against your phone!
* Kakuro (1-4, 1-5, 1-9, 1-12, 1-16) - 4 size options and 5 levels of difficulty
* Hitori - 4 size options and 8 levels of difficulty
* Woggle - Find the 16-letter word!
* Shuffle - 3 size options
* Fillomino - 2 size options and 4 levels of difficulty
* Calcudoku - 12 different types, 6 size options and 5 levels of difficulty
You can also add you own puzzles and solve them. For the moment these are supported, but more to come:
* Sudoku (3x3)
* no ads
* from 10-1000 downloadable puzzles at one time
Please send bugs and suggestions to my email (email@example.com), not in the Comments.
If you want to help to translate, go to:
"What an awesome app - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Scott - 2011-07-03
Freak Accident - 2011-02-26
Great puzzles and the hint system is quite good. The look of the app could use some work though.
Jonah - 2011-03-24
Excellent Sudoku and Kakuro app! I enjoy being able to choose multiple sizes and difficulties based on how much of a challenge I want at the time.
Number entry works great. By far the best app for playing kakuro. First time it will need to download all the puzzles so need wifi. Request:no vibrate
prihatin - 2011-07-08
Pse redesign the input keyboard, make it not to cover the screen like now.See Andoku game for example.
Stacy - 2011-08-06
What a wonderful game app - I play it every day. I can't believe the app is free!
Aspiring Insomniac - 2011-01-25
Very well designed, a fair variety of puzzles and difficulties. By far, best puzzle app I've found so far
Eve - 2011-04-23
Works great but kakuro puzzles bigger than 9x9 are unreadable... please include a zoom in function. Possibly also a scratchnotepad for doing sums?
Anonymous - 2011-07-10
c - 2010-12-19
Undo is missing. And with hitori UI must be improved. eg. Cell next to black can only be circled
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle