Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (1) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 1 - 5
Puzzled- Endless Puzzle Fun on your phone!
Puzzled lets you use your photos to create your own custom puzzle. It offers 3 quick puzzle sizes and a custom setting that allows you to make puzzles tailored toward your liking.
Challenge your friends to beat your time on your favorite photos or aim for a personal best.
When you have this much control, the game is only as limited as you make it!
Only loads the last 40 images saved on phone to deal with Android memory limit and minimize load time...
* Press play to see gallery of pictures (may take a minute to load depending on number of pictures saved)
* Tap picture to see preview and press 'PUZZLE-IZE' to turn it in to a puzzle
* Pick preset puzzle size or custom (set custom settings in the options menu)
* Tap piece to select it and swap it with the next piece you tap
* When complete, you can either redo the puzzle, or pick a new one from the gallery
4x4 recommended for beginners
6x6 seasoned puzzle players
8x8 veteran puzzle masters
Custom- based off your settings
Possible Future Updates:
- adding a folder that you can place pictures in so you reference that folder for future puzzles.
- make load screen so you do not have to look at blackness when gallery is loading.
- add a way to email Greyherring Inc.
-add a way to share times to Facebook.
-random button to select an image.
- add setting to change the number of images that load in the gallery. (Less images will make load time shorter and possibly more stable but you get less images to pick.)
- add setting to let player tweak the quality of images loading (higher quality pictures look better but will take more memory)
If it does not run on your phone let us know the model and we will try to work on compatibility. Most likely your phone saves images to a different default folder than we anticipated. If this is the case it will take images from "/sdcard/yourPuzzles". You can move images there manually as a temporary fix.
dave - 2011-04-10
works nice make loud faster or add some of the updates and maybe get a 5
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle