Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (8,529) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Just when you thought Mahjong had been covered, along comes a stylish new Solitaire Mahjong game ready to take centre stage. The game looks incredible on a Tablet, but still manages to look and play great on a Phone.
This is the FREE version of the game. A single player solitaire mahjong game, also known as Shanghai Mahjongg, Taipei Mah-Jong, Kyodai, Mahjong Trails, or Shanghai mahjongg.
The game uses a unique random board generator, so every time you start your game, a fresh challenge awaits. The levels can be as small as 32 tiles, or as large as 152 tiles! You can play a sequence of expanding boards (with Score, Levels and Lives), or use the random generator to build a custom level to fit your needs.
The small levels and solution walkthrough for every board is perfect for teaching the basic rules and logic to anyone who has not played the Solitaire or Shanghai variant of Mahjong before.
- Unique levels each time you play!
- Solution walk-through available for every board.
- No internet connection required.
- 50 preset layouts if you want to familiar.
- Amazing photo realistic tile graphics
- Very simple to learn
- Small (32 tiles) boards perfect for beginners!
- Relaxing game play with no time limits.
- Arcade/Levels mode and Custom levels
- Unique visual assist features
- Levels rewind giving you repeat attempts!
- Undo and Shuffle feature.
- Universal game for Phones and Tablets
- Online Score Tracking and World Tables.
- Auto-save and auto-continue (Press Home key)
- That Random Factor!
- That "one more try" feeling!
- The game will automatically save when you press 'Home'.
- A "Pro" Ad-free version is on the Google Play now!
- Please contact me if you have any problems whatsoever.
cgb - 2011-09-06
Used twice got complete phone lockup requiring hard reboot twice. Galaxy tab 7"
Jonny - 2011-10-02
Absolutely beautiful version of mahjong.Smooth & nice graphics.The best in the market,hard to believe it's free!
al - 2011-09-02
No me lo puedo creer, todos mis registros de resultados se han perdido y se ha reiniciado el contador!! ¿Hay manera de recuperarlos? :(
Cybelemoon - 2011-09-07
I really love this application but it has one drawback... I can't save my game to come back to it later, I always have to start over. :(
N.Leigh - 2011-08-24
Love it - but I'd really like an exit button.
Helga - 2011-09-14
Very, very cool. Superb game play. Beautiful interface. Playing is a real pleasure. Very well thought out. Awesome. Will buy.
marc - 2011-09-13
Used to work fine on galaxy tab 2.2, but on 2.3 crashes and cannot even force close
Dragonmum2 - 2011-09-06
I've played at least 20 different computer mahjongs over the last few years, and this beats them all. I installed it on my Toshiba Thrive 2 days ago & it's been completely addictive... stayed up so late playing last night (oops, this morning!) that I thought my teenager was going to come downstairs and make me go to bed...
yolanda - 2011-09-16
Love the game...easy to use on EVO but froze when I was sharing my scores...so I had to take the auto share off.
Jatwaa - 2011-08-24
Like the sounds and animations. Well done traditional game. Better than the previous Mahjong game I attempted. The last one let me select three and more at a time and did not clear them. Only reason for four instead of five stars is that I do not favor the refocusing . It makes me feel rushed
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle