Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (2,762) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Keep your mind healthy, test your word vocabulary and exercise your brain once a day.
Random sequence of letter bubbles drop from the top and bounce around and your goal is to create words by pressing on individual letter and press on submit button to blast away the letter bubbles. See if you can get the top score by finding the biggest words before the time runs out.Post your score on the leaderboard and challenge the world.
Unlike other word games like boggle where letter to press have to be touching each other, you can use the letters which are not touching to form words, this twist will keep you hooked to this game for hours as soon as you start playing it and will also help check your spell skills.
There are five modes in this game 1. Panic Mode, 2. Puzzle mode, 3.Time Mode, 4.Puzzle Extreme mode, 5. Feud mode
1. Panic Mode: create as many words as possible before the letters fill up the screen
2. Puzzle Mode: Every word you make adds five extra letters. If the letters reach above the blue swirling bar its game over
3. Time Mode: You got 3 minutes to create as many words as possible.
4. Panic Extreme: Hard Version of Panic Mode.
5. Feud Mode: challenge friends, family or anyone online using Scoreloop.
We have released a christmas theme of falling snow, exploding stars in update 30. Please update to the latest version.
- Spell words faster and don't let the letters tower above the blue swirling bar.
- Use special tiles like bomb, slow down, marker up tiles to your advantage. Use the bomb to blast away the letters. use letterpress powerup to use it as any letter.
- Words must be at least three letters long, the longer the word the higher the score.
- live rank, gives your world ranking live
- word lists from popular categories
- Awesome Physics Graphics and particle animation
The game uses three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-13-letter words from the SOWPODS list of competition words. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains all 2-to-13-letter words.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries. This is the dictionary used by default.
There is no option to change the dictionary. That feature will be added later.
Please play this game and do rate us if you like the game
We use box2d for physics simulation of bouncing of letters and andengine for all the graphics.
Kanan - 1969-12-31
...very addicting! ...so addicting that it fustrates me that when you PAUSE the game the box drops down to fast and QUITS the game instead...and there goes my score...please fix...iLOVE having a full head of hair... ....then I can rate it 5 Stars!
Debbie - 1969-12-31
Fun game. I like that the letters don't have to be touching to use them.
Michelle - 1969-12-31
It now keeps dropping 7, not 5 new Letters... Also wrong word stays up much too long, otherwise a fun and addictive ph.d.
Rafik - 1969-12-31
Never opened on Tab 7,7 uninstall
Doniqua - 1969-12-31
I lovee thiss game its funn
Marie - 1969-12-31
Needs an undo button, but otherwise entertaining despite rubbish graphics.
This is a fun game for all ages. It is some letters drop and out of them. U got to make ur longest words out of them before they fill up to the top of ur page.
Roland - 1969-12-31
Shannon - 1969-12-31
Great game easy to play addicting
Bob - 1969-12-31
They added a Puzzle mode, which I like a lot. The larger the word that you can make, the longer the game, and the higher your score.
Filed Under: Brain & Puzzle