Big Big Big 2
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (5,215) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
How to remove ads from big Big BiG 2:
- Click on the shopping cart icon on the bottom left hand corner of the main menu.
- There is an item called 'Ad-free pack' which can be 'bought' for 1200 points.
- To earn points, click on the 'Get more Points' button and complete offers by following instructions in each offer.
- Once you have enough points, click and 'buy' the 'Ad-free pack'.
- Sometimes, points might not be reflected instantly after you complete an offer. Try going back to main menu and re-opening the item store.
- Once you bought the 'ad-free pack', it will persist even if you re-install the app. However it doesn't persist across devices.
Big Big Big 2 is an implementation of the popular card game Big 2 (also known as Big Two, Choh Dai Di, Da Lao Er, Chinese Poker, Cap Sa, and many other names). The game is played by 4 players, with each player being dealt 13 cards. The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins.
The full set of rules can be found in the Help section of Big Big Big 2.
Big Big Big 2 is ad-supported.
* Supports tablets.
* 3 difficulty levels
* Auto Pass
* Local Multiplayer through Wi-fi or Wi-fi Hotspot up to 4 players
* Customisable rules.
* Support Hong Kong and Taiwan rules.
* User friendly: turn indicator, 3 game speed settings make it easier to follow the game.
* Swipe to sort cards by suits or values
* Auto-save and resume game
* App2Sd support.
If you have any request/comment/suggestion/complaint, please send it to . We would very much appreciate it.
This application uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this application you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Peter - 2011-09-01
Very good game, but sorting of the card is a bit weird. Is it possible to have an option to sort first by number than by suits? It is currently sorted first by suits than by number, which make it hard to find pairs and full house.
John - 2011-08-29
Great app, but one problem is it uses a lot of resources, battery runs out after only playing 1 hr. N1 on 2.3.4
Dickson - 2011-09-22
Amy - 2011-10-09
Once you get the hang of it it's just too easy to win, even on the hardest setting. If it weren't for that it would easily been 5 stars.
March - 2011-09-15
it's too easy to win the game
Linh - 2011-08-30
Tristan - 2011-08-30
Tissha - 2011-09-03
I love this game but it force closes when my phone gets too hot. HTC sensation.
Paula - 2011-08-24
When a player has one card left, the player before should use a high card to prevent the next player from winning but it never does.
Filed Under: Cards & Casino