Add to favorites
Rating: 3.1 (1,034) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
- 2 players mode (vs droid or vs a friend). Be the first player to pocket your set of balls, 1-7 (solids) or 9-15 (stripes), then pocket the 8-ball.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Chrono challenge mode. Enter all balls as fast as you can.
- Challenge yourself or a friend in a Blast challenge mode. Enter all balls before they blow. You have 30 seconds for each ball.
- Full 3d viewing with tilt and zoom.
- Aim assist using virtual pad.
- Easy shot assist.
- 4 camera views (Top, Player, opposite, aimed ball)
- Leaderboards and achievements (Blast and Chrono mode) managed by ScoreLooop & openFeint which bring social gaming.
- Play billards and snooker with realistic 3D effects and physics.
- Choose multiple 3D environments
- Smooth and smart animation (camera, cue, ball, explosion,...)
Tegra HD Ready (THD).
If you like it, please rate it.
Omar - 2011-09-22
Bad bad controls unistalled.
Justin - 2011-09-19
Graphics are mediocre. Handling and physics are aweful. 2 stars is a generous rating considering...
Shawn - 2011-09-01
Graphics suck and way to slow need to catch up with the competition
James - 2011-08-06
After update a version ago could no longer see menu after I press new game. Latest update didn't fix it. Just shows spinning pool table
Herji - 2011-08-11
cleeb - 2011-07-21
Harmen - 2011-06-01
Ian - 2011-06-01
deana - 2011-05-22
They call me Mr.Penguin - 2011-05-16
Filed Under: Cards & Casino