G4A: Crazy Eights
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (373) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Crazy Eights (a.k.a. UNO) is a popular card game played all over the world in different variations.
The object of the game is to get rid of the cards in your hand by playing them on the discard pile, where either the face or the suit of the card you play must match the face or the suit of the top-most card on the discard pile.
If you cannot play a legal card or if you do not want to play a card you must take a card from the stock pile.
Some action cards have special meaning:
- Any eight can be used to change the current suit (hence the name: Crazy Eights).
- When a two is played the next player must take 2 cards and must skip a turn.
- When a queen is played the next player must skip a turn.
- When an ace is played the direction of play changes.
- When a joker is played the next player must take 5 cards but is allowed to play again.
That is about it. If you have any suggestions or encounter a technical problem, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.
Andy - 1969-12-31
Rose - 1969-12-31
at beginning needs to be removed.
Sarah - 1969-12-31
DO NOT UPDATE!!! The only thing that has changed is that you now have ads!
Mardan - 1969-12-31
Wrelzb - 1969-12-31
bethany - 1969-12-31
I come in 3rd out of 4th place 99% of the time! The computer players always win!
claudann1970 - 1969-12-31
mark - 1969-12-31
The rules are all wrong. The action cards are all wrong. Sometime you play after picking up cards, sometimes you dont. All wrong
Bob Bobertson - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Cards & Casino