Aces Cribbage Classic
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.3 (320) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Fifteen for 2, fifteen for 4, and a Pair for 6! With Aces Cribbage you can hone your cribbage skills anywhere, even when you’re on the go.
In-game tutorials, hints, and a glossary help new players learn the rules and strategies of cribbage. To top it all off, the amazing graphics and realistic AI make this game fun and challenging for everyone.
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Option for Muggins
• New user tutorials and hints
• Glossary of commonly used Cribbage terms
• Tracks tons of statistics
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device..
Bonnie - 2011-08-04
Fun! Works great on an Echo (only thing that does). Only issue is the game is rigged. It wouldn't my "playing"?
Steve - 2011-09-11
Decided to check this out since the graphics on Cribbage Pro are fairly boring. These are much sharper & smoother looking. Unfotunately they don't seem to fit the screen of my Acer Iconia Tablet very well. Everything is pushed off the top of the screen. I was still able to play effectively but, as I was trying this app for improved graphics it was essentially a fail. I liked a lot of what I could see so hopefully the developer will get it tablet optimized so I can give it a fair shake.
Dymo - 2011-09-19
Game is very easy to play and flows nicely, but even on easy the hands are ridiculously unfair. The computer gets hands of 12+ about 90% of the time, which is wildly unrealistic even for great players.
Kristen - 2011-01-24
Fun to play bit couldn't get back in after I closed it. Makes me not want to purchase the full.version. bummer
Gregory - 2010-10-10
Nice game. Taught me cribbage. Love auto score feature. Using mt3g. Plays fine on small screen
Charles - 2011-08-09
Nice programming, I would be proud, but is there any point in zooming in on the crib board whilst it moves the pegs? uninstalled, too gimmicky.
Hobie - 2011-03-21
Only gave it two stars, computer wins 9/10 times on free, making it not fun to play, skunks you by 50 out more points, you could be 30 ,ahd cmptr, win
somike - 2011-10-09
Best graphics /and numerous options for counting. Easy to lose track of time while trying to beat the computer!
Marko - 2011-09-04
No online multi!!! Fix it and you will have an awesome crib game
Finious - 2011-01-12
Works great on my droidx. Fave of cribbage games avail. Occasionally won't select left most card when counting but don't have to select cards to count
Filed Under: Casual