Virtual Plant: Origami Daisy
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (3,751) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
*New! Now with Pocketchange you earn FREE rewards just for playing every day, wow!
Join our *moderated*, family friendly chatterbox, and grow the world's tallest flower. We've got the friendliest gardeners in the world, and we're always looking for more people to join in.
*this game has notifications for when your flower runs out of sun and water. These notifications can be disabled on the main screen.
Reasons for the permissions
1) READ_PHONE_STATE : Needed to get a unique identifier for your phone, so that you don't need to create a login
2) INTERNET : This is an online game
3) ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION : Used to determine your country, so that you dont get a list of apps that arent available to you in tapjoy
4) ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : Again, this is an online game
5) BILLING : Allows you to purchase stars if desired
6) WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : Tapjoy saves the free videos to external storage
7) GET_ACCOUNTS : Needed to figure out where to send email when you make a purchase.
8) SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW : Just for proper on screen alerts
9) ACCESS_WIFI_STATE : Allow access to wifi MAC address in case other unique identifiers are unavailable. Allows the the game run on Tablets, since tablets don't have SIM cards.
** About the 1-star comments left below.
1) The chat in this game is for all ages, and it's in the rules that *no* sexual topics are to be discussed at all. That includes a person's personal preferences for the gender of their partners. There's no discrimination here, we simply stop *all* sexual topics from being discussed in chat, and orientation is one of them.
2) The person(s) who lose their flower progress without changing phones are experiencing a problem with the phone, not the app.
Known causes of this error are:
1) Android operating system bug. Rebooting the phone often fixes this, and allows apps to read the ANDROID_ID properly again. Android reports the ANDROID_ID missing the last digit sometimes, which causes all games and apps that rely on it to think you have a new account until the phone starts working properly again.
2) Unofficial ROM installed that botched your ANDROID_ID value. Can sometimes be fixed, but that's not a developers fault either.
3) Hardware failure on the phone. Could simply get worse and worse over time.
Kristy - 2011-09-29
Love it! So addictive,and I got to meet so many cool people! I love my friends and my daisy!
Debra - 2011-09-30
Christina - 2011-09-23
So I updated the app and now I can't play. It loads and just shows a blue screen. Bummer
bryan - 2011-09-23
Everyone should have payed attention to the messages adam had been sening about backing up the server today
Stephen - 2011-09-24
Don't like that you can't transfer cm if your flower is over 2 billion cm. no one will ever be able too get to first place
John - 2011-09-23
Since new update game wont play but loved it when I could.
Austin - 2011-09-23
Adam announced that there will be server backup. But it will be back up tomorrow.. read the announcements in game so you know what's going on .
Since update it won't let me play. Can some1 please tell Adam too sort somethin out? Brilliant game tho. Highly addictive and i recommend to all
Tyler - 2011-09-22
Well to all the people complaining about adds, if you would have played more than a day there is an option to disable ads once you get enough stars.
Jessica - 2011-09-23
I have had to factory reset my phone :-( n dont want to start again has sum one got adams email
Filed Under: Casual