Life is Crime
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (45,703) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Life is Crime is a first-of-its-kind, location-based mobile RPG for Android.
Entertainment Weekly's Top 10 Game App of 2011!
Play where you live. Build your rep. Dominate your Turf.
Pick-up and drop off packages. Battle for Real Places.
Start your Criminal Gang! Gang-up with 3 other players to become notorious.
- Get Live chat
- Rep Bonuses
- Win epic items in Gang competitions
The Life is Crime game world is being built out now. Tell us what city to build out next on our Forums: http://redrobotlabs.com/forums
Climb regional leaderboards and build your Criminal Rep at Real Locations!
- Fight for Real Locations
- Pick up and drop off packages
- Complete missions
Dominate real coffee shops and local restaurants to international airports: Life is Crime transforms everyday places into contested criminal territory.
The more active you are, the higher your criminal reputation and the more notorious you become where you live. Commit Virtual crime at Real Places.
- Gear up! Fully Customizable avatar: 200 equipable guns, gear, and items.
- Unlock Achievements! Earn over 50 Achievements - Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- Pick and Drop off Packages at real locations and profit together.
- Real World Game Map: The game map grows and persists over time with player interaction - become legendary where you live.
- Dominate your Turf! Leaderboards & PvP: Fight other players at real locations.
- Build your Criminal Reputation: Become notorious within your home town or city - fight and dominate territory to keep your Rep high.
- Missions: Complete missions at any coffee shop, bank, gas station, and more. The “Rob Bank” mission can be virtually completed at any bank, anywhere.
Play with Friends:
- GameFeed enables players to share achievements, goals, and gameplay moments with other players. Discover new places and players.
- R2 Gaming Network. The R2 Network also features push notifications and deep integration with social networks such as: Facebook, Twitter and Google.
Check Us Out At:
Want More Info? Visit our Forum!
Jake - 2011-10-01
Very good game. They are still adding stuff so I have high hopes.
Alexeus - 2011-10-01
I can't stop playing it! I mean, the fact that we're all playing criminal scum of society should be a turn of, but I am so hooked, it's dangerous!
Raymond - 2011-10-02
Very addictive, would be better if you earned credits a lil faster
stephen - 2011-10-06
I've been playing this game for about 3 weeks now, and my friends and I are having a great time battling over businesses. Neo_jq LG Ally (Velocity)
Awesome concept for a game!! Needs more places and it would b cool if we could send messages to people
Victoria - 2011-10-03
It's fun and addicting. Just wish there was more to do. More of a game you pick up for 5-10 minutes and then come back to later in the day.
C - 2011-10-03
Add "Clutch Dealer" for daily gift exchanges Decent game, enjoying the new updates. A messaging system would be nice for friendly exchanges.
The games pretty cool just sucks you have to pay to get the good stuff instead of earning it and I can't take over a building that's not owned
jeromy - 2011-09-29
Looking for friends and mob members add me "chosen tag" over all goooooood game, although it's lacking ways to communicate with others
Harry - 2011-09-29
Epic, addicting, fun. I could play it all day if I could :D
Filed Under: Casual