Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (352,429) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
PLEASE NOTE: Smurfs' Village is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content.
Start a Smurfy New Year with Smurfs’ Village 1.1.9a
- Count down to the New Year and celebrate with midnight fireworks!
- Dress up your village with even more seasonal decorations!
- Show your pride by raising you country’s flag or fly the flags of all your favorite countries!
- Updated to support iPhone 5 screen resolution
- There’s gonna’ be a lot to Smurf about this year!
Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
- Creativity is your only limit, build a complete Smurfs' village from scratch.
- Play with your favorite Smurfs including Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Lazy Smurf, Baby Smurf, Handy Smurf and Jokey Smurf!
- Purchase Smurfberries via in-app purchase to speed up the growth of your crops and village.
- Play mini games like Greedy Smurf’s Baking Game and Papa Smurf’s Potion Mixing Game!
- Connect with friends through Facebook and send gifts to your friends' villages!
- Play offline... manage your village anytime without having to connect to the internet.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
Artur - 2011-11-04
do not expect to be contacted too quickly for issue resolution. Very dissapointing
Andrew - 2011-11-05
I'm not going to update until I know what it is, so add a change log!
crystle - 2011-11-05
Fun game! Love them! Just downloaded but have had no issues really. Just a little glitch that makes the music skip a little but nothing else.
Han-Solo - 2011-11-04
Very addictive, however! Way too addictive. Be warned.
Fallon - 2011-11-05
notification to let you know your crop is done! Then I will rate 5 ★'s
tony - 2011-11-04
Kayla - 2011-11-05
DrkNvmbr81 - 2011-11-04
I'd like it better if the save file from my iPod transfered over. Its just backed up on a server, so why not make it cross-platform?
A2thaB - 2011-11-05
Fun game, too bad visiting other villages is Facebook only.
ean - 2011-11-05
Filed Under: Casual