Add to favorites
Rating: 3.7 (9) Cost: Free Downloads: 500 - 1,000
SAVE THE SPACELINGS! The cute and lovable Spacelings and their sinister Roborg adversaries debut in an action puzzler like no other. In this supreme test of lateral thinking, you must pull, push, grab, deflect, detonate and slingshot your way through over one hundred levels of logic and mayhem! After returning home from a deep space mission of exploration, the captain of the scout ship Liberator finds his peace loving homeworld attacked and the entire Spaceling population abducted by the mysterious mechanical Roborgs! Piloting your ship and armed solely with a tractor beam, it falls to you to scour the galaxy and save your helpless Spaceling brothers and sisters from an uncertain fate… Free them all, by any means necessary!
• Variable aspect ratio display: Rotate your device at any time if you need a better view of the action or just feel like a change.
• Branching level structure: Find one of the advanced levels too devious? Choose another and come back later.
• Zero gravity gameplay: use your tractor beam to slingshot obstacles away or force explosive enemies together and cause massive chain reactions!
• Multilayered gameplay mechanics: Negotiate and utilize beam switchers, teleports, reflectors, disruptor fields and more across a bewildering variety of challenges.
• Manipulate and exploit 5 enemy classes against each other using your skill and cunning. In this battle of wits you are nearly always outnumbered but never outgunned!
• Comprehensive tutorial and hint system: Getting stuck? Check out that level’s three help screens for hints, medal status and map!
• Out of this world replay value: want to simply unlock connecting levels? Just rescue one Spaceling and leave the level. Want to max out a level? Spacelings has almost 400 advanced challenge medals to test players of all skill levels!
Filed Under: Casual