STARDOM: THE A-LIST
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (96,929) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
From getting off the bus as a nobody to accepting an award as an international superstar, get rich and famous by starring in movies and TV shows and winning over fans.
- Customize your star look with the latest styles and hottest accessories!
- Hollywood in your hands – complete with exclusive clubs, upscale restaurants, movie studios and more
- Work on-set to earn a 5-star performance, rave reviews, and more fans
- Date and dump celebrities, party at the best venues, and live it up in a luxury home with your exotic pets
- Invite friends to exclusive parties, have them co-star in your projects, or check the Top 100 to see who’s more famous
* * * Stardom: The A-List is free to play. Players can purchase additional Cash and Stars (the in-game currencies) for real money, or earn currency through special offers. Please adjust your device settings if you wish to lock out the ability to purchase in-game content * * *
Stardom: The A-List
2011 (C) Blammo Games Inc.
Blammo, Glu, G-man and Stardom: The A-List are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blammo Games Inc. and/or Glu Mobile Inc. in the US and/or in various countries.
Rebekkah - 1969-12-31
This is seriously an AWESOME game! I didn't actually think I'd like it because I'm not into these types of games, but it's so well designed! And very addicting! :P You seriously should get it now; this game's so good I guarantee it won't be free for long.
Haddonfield Floral Company - 1969-12-31
Fun game but takes way to long to regenerate energy and it is not easy to add real friends. The friends thing needs to be fixed asap. If you are going to have tasks involving friends-make it easier.
Cassandra - 1969-12-31
Its actually alot of fun so far. I like fast paced games with detailed fun things like this. Your energy doesn't run out hecka quick. So far addicting =]
Great game, it really has plenty of tasks for you to complete. Only main concern is the blank screen I get when I try to play it again (after answering my text messages). I had to start over because of that :(
Tasha - 1969-12-31
This has to be the best game i've downloaded yet. Although it sucks when you run out of energy. But I adore it!! If you dont download this your crazy!
nateniski - 1969-12-31
I finally found an awesome game until I closed and now it won't open. It would have been five star but now I can't play it.
Monica - 1969-12-31
Its a cool game but takes forever to get energy back. Wish it was easier. Other then that i enjoy playing this game :)
Samantha - 1969-12-31
Great graphics, dangerously addicting game play, fun concept and a storyline with a lot of potential. However, I do have one major problem with the game, and that is the inability for Android users to add friends. It would be so much more fun with the social, competitive aspect of having friends play, and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of dating NPCs all the time! Also, it would be nice if the styles were updated for more variety. Wonderful game, but please update soon! Keep up the good work!
Danielle - 1969-12-31
This game is great & extremely fun, BUT you have to pay your own money for certain things in the game, & if you exit out the game then you can't play it again, it takes you back to the main screen...well at least for me it does
Josh - 1969-12-31
It's a pretty fun and addicting game, reminds me of the high school choose ur story type of game... Worth checking out for sure, it has crashed a couple times on my droid x2 so I give it a 4 as opposed to a 5
Filed Under: Casual