GT Racing: Motor Academy Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (194,626) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000
Experience the richest racing simulation ever released on Android devices - and the best part is it won’t cost a thing to get started right now!
Download the game for FREE and take your first steps into the huge and fascinating Career mode. Pass driving tests and win races to progress as you unlock more cars and events with in-game credits and XP. Hours of racing thrills are waiting for you now!
And for those who want to unlock everything lightning fast, you can purchase XP multipliers and credit packs directly from the game.
FULL GAME KEY FEATURES
• 26 manufacturers and 111 licensed cars to buy, drive and upgrade including the Nissan GT-R, Audi R8, top of the line Ferrari models and even the Ford Model T.
• A new and elaborate physics engine particular to each car for the most realistic driving simulation on Android devices. Master your racing skills and tune your car just right to maximize performance.
• A wide variety of tracks, from the official Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca to urban tracks, speed rings and rally tracks.
• A huge and fascinating Career mode: Pass license tests and enter to win increasingly prestigious racing events.
• Play against drivers from all over the world with local and online multiplayer for up to 6 players. Reach the top of the GT Racing: Motor Academy leaderboards.
Developed and published by Gameloft
Contact us at email@example.com for any problems you may have with this application.
Note: Version 1.2.4. requires a new permission called "Automatically Start at Boot". This permission is used to send you some information about the game through notifications. It will NOT make the game launch at boot. The option to receive notifications can be turned off from the game's options.
Paul - 2011-10-10
Awesome graphics runs really smoothly on my xperia neo, takes a good deal of practice before you get the hang of it, but stick with it :-D
John - 2011-10-21
Great game! The best, one thing though this game does not run a stable 60 fps, I'm on the SGSII which supposedly has the fastest gpu of android...
yanni - 2011-10-30
I have trouble using the steering wheel option that it has because the calibration is off I guess. Other than that, ITS AWSOME!!!
Jim - 2011-10-19
Best racing game on market. Tough to beat when its free also. Thanks!
This is both the best and the WORST game ive played on a phone. It is the best game on a phone, but there is one huge flaw. You must pay to progress..
Christian - 2011-10-25
Persistent notification of car updates is highly annoying. Uninstalling because of this.
Liew - 2011-10-16
This is a nice racing game. However, beware that it starts automatically on boot and sends notifications. No option to stop start on boot.
Luka - 2011-10-11
The game has awesome graphics, great phisics, plays smoothly, but there is one bad thing, though; it doesn have the option to get some cash for free(I heard the iPhone version has it in multiplayer->Online bonus cash). If the developers are reading this, I would like to ask them to make a free cash option availible in next update. Anyway, I love the game!
Lute - 2011-10-13
Like it! If you like car simulation, this is your pocket choice. Not for arcade lovers... Takes the most that can be offered in mobile phones...
JT - 2011-10-18
Well made game, but be prepared to spend A LOT of money if you want to get right into it. The game is money scamming exercise at heart.
Filed Under: Racing