Race Of Champions
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (11,682) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Grab your chance to race with the greatest champions of car racing in the official game of Race Of Champions event!
In ROC, the thrilling knockout tournament, where the world's greatest drivers battle against each other, you can test your racing skills through a series of head-to-head races in identical cars on a parallel track.
Race of Champions 1.2.0 features:
* Stunning visuals with highly-detailed cars, tracks, garages and racing drivers.
* 6 featured cars from the official race: KTM X-Bow, VW Scirocco, RX-150, Solution F Prototype, ROC Car, VW Polo R, Skoda Fabia S2000, WTR
* 6 recreated tracks from ROC events: London, Paris, Düsseldorf, Gran Canaria, Barcelona, Bejing featuring tarmac and off-road surfaces.
* 3 unique game modes: Championship. Duel, Time challenge
* Tilted, Tap and Virtual-Steering-Wheel controls
* Numerous camera views, car damage and detailed replay system.
JoJo - 1969-12-31
Crashes every time while loading second track. DROID X2
kevin - 1969-12-31
Great graphics, great game... But what in the worlds wrong with this game, force closes every time I play... And then restarted my phone.
Jonathan - 1969-12-31
Froze my Bionic at the end of the first lap and made the phone restarts. Give up. I uninstall, next
Jjr - 1969-12-31
Said "package was not signed correctly", so I had to uninstall/reinstall.
Jey - 1969-12-31
Im playing with my galaxy SL not even a dualcore phone can have such great graphics and performance... hope to get R8 soon :)
LMW - 1969-12-31
laggy. huge advertisements. only tilt steering. demo game features/crap graphics in a 20+mb file
Lana - 1969-12-31
Thomas - 1969-12-31
Competition with Computer???
brian - 1969-12-31
Awesome detailed graphics, I pick up and played right away controls are responsive. Sweet game! However, it took fooooooever to download. I am now 100 years old ready for some pudding and a diaper. But its worth the wait sonny!
sotachii - 1969-12-31
DROID 3- not choppy or laggy but it keeps force closing not only the app but my phone restarts too. idk why.
Filed Under: Racing