Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (4) Cost: Free Downloads: 500 - 1,000
Footy Timer is all you need to run a friendly little-net Football (aka Soccer).
All you need to play are the following:
* A basketball court sized area (i.e. indoor gym)
* 2 small hockey size nets (40" x 66" / 150 x 110cm)
* A ball
* A bunch of friends (12-16 total)
* Divide yourselves into 4 or 5 small teams (4 each seems to work best)
* Pick a player from the non-playing teams to act as a refree
* Referee has the final word
* No player is allowed to touch the ball with their hands
* The goalie is also NOT allowed to tough the ball with hands (the nets are too small for hands)
* Each game is 5-6 minutes, sudden death (First team to score wins)
* The winner plays the next team, losers wait for the chance to prove themselves again
* Any player who commits a dangerous foul gets a 1-2 minute ejection (the referee decides who has crossed the line)
* Any player who touches the ball with hands (including the goalie) gets a 1-2 minute ejection (unless the referee deems it to be not intentional)
* If the time expires without any goals being scored, use the tie breaker rules below.
Tie-Breaker for 3 teams:
* The team who tied the last game loses
* The last game's winner wins (unless they tied the last game)
Tie-Breaker for 4 teams:
* Both teams lose!
* If the next game doesn't end in a tie, the most recent winner (among the waiting teams) plays the winner
Now get out there and have some fun :)
Don't forget to leave feedback. Let me know how I can improve Footy Timer.
Keywords: Soccer, Football, Timer, Indoor
Filed Under: Sports Games