Let's Golf! 3 HD
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (124,374) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Freemium game! Download and play 5 holes every day for FREE or buy energy boosts to play anytime you want!
The world’s most exciting golf odyssey returns with more great new features that you’ve been waiting for! Everyone can join in this fun and exciting golf adventure. Create your avatar and challenge friends and opponents from across the globe in golf tournaments that are unlike anything you’ve seen before.
WHERE NO ONE HAS GOLFED BEFORE
• Travel to six of the most far-out locations you’ve ever played, from the Great Wall of China to Outer Space!
• Each course is created in 3D so you’ll see every beautiful waterfall, lush forest and distant green as if you were immersed in an adventure.
• Up to 4 golfers can compete in fun matches online and locally (via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth). By popular request, you can also play on the same device!
• Your friends are not online? Challenge them to beat your score and see who will win the top prize.
• Chat live during your online games.
• Invite all your friends to join the Golf Club via Facebook, Gameloft LIVE!, email and more.
• Watch your opponent’s turn during a match! (Feature only available for certain devices.)
BE YOUR OWN GOLFER
• Create your unique golfing avatar from thousands of combinations of clothes, hair, gear and more to match your style, no matter how colorful or down-to-Earth.
• Purchase special skills (like increased range or accuracy for your shots) or balls with special powers (like Tornado, Luck, etc.) using virtual coins you can earn in-game.
Progressively unlock new modes: Stroke Play, Match Play, Shootout, and Close to Pin.
Need a change of pace? Play some challenging mini-games like Catch the Star, Target Range and Putting Master to hone specific skills and become a champion of the links.
Let’s Play! by Gameloft
Troy - 2011-10-17
The energy bar is a no go for me. I understand the large file size, the graphics are great, but the in app purchase necessary to pay more than a few holes is a terrible idea. It's also the reason why i have decided t uninstall.
Jonathan - 2011-10-16
While the game is fun as others have stated this energy point "scam" is unneeded, truly takes the fun out of an already boring sport.
Jesse - 2011-10-13
Hey gameloft. I'm just another Xoom tablet user and believe me, were thrilled to get some real support from you guys, why can't we pay for a full version without microtransactions? I believe this kind of marketing is bad for the industry and we would all rather give our money once for unlimited play. I chose not to download this on my iPod and stick to let's golf 2 but this is the only game in the series that supports my tablet. Fantastic game. But can you at least give us lets golf 1 or 2 so we can have the traditional experience? Lets golf 3 isn't a deal breaker,but its got a little dent that puts a damper on the overall enjoyability. We still love you. Gameloft.
Mike - 2011-10-15
Takes energy to play, only get five and one each time you level up. Have to wait almost an hour for one to renew itself. Money required to make it fun
AndroidFixation.com - 2011-10-15
first off, it says that this game is incompatible with all of my devices (Galaxy Tab 10.1 & LG Thrill) but it DOES WORK with both devices and with no problems at all. the graphics for this game is amazingly beautiful., the game play is great but WTF do I have to pay as much as $50 to keep playing !! Id rather just buy this game for say $5 and be able to play as much as I want. its a shame cause this game is near console quality.
Adli - 2011-10-17
Great graphic but too bad they limit your playtime by having energy points. If u ran out of it, u have to wait or buy it.
Jacky - 2011-10-15
Okay. Gameplay is good. Great follow up from the second. The waiting for the EP to refill. Not very nice. An hour just for one EP? Please reduce the waiting time. Seriously.
Umopepisdn - 2011-10-16
...this seemed like an AWESOME game when I first started playing -- like Gameloft had really nailed it. Engaging gameplay, wide variety in holes and game modes. Then I discovered your energy doesn't refill far enough to allow you to play most of it, and you must pay a premium -- REPEATEDLY -- to see most of the game content. I'm actually angry at Gameloft for this. It's not often a creative work comes along that has the chance to set the bar for the industry. Gameloft has chosen to set it at 'scam',
Shane - 2011-10-12
Ok... So initially the game was awesome ran great looks great... Then ran out if energy after 10 holes. This morning I check and it only fills to 5??!
Breathless - 2011-10-13
The content download servers should really be taken care of, because download is SLOW and breaks too often. But the game itself is awesome!
Filed Under: Sports Games