NBA: King of the Court
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (2,630) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
NBA: King of the Court is a free to play, Location-based, Augmented Reality game. Compete to become the “King” of virtual basketball courts placed in real-world locations wherever you are!
• Real world locations become the battleground for basketball court supremacy (location based)
• Search for local courts and challengers in your area through an “Augmented Reality” browser camera view
• Outscore your opponents in an addictive, time based shooting contest to become the “King of the Court”
• Customize and defend your courts with awesome power-ups to both fortify and show off your kingdom
• Compete in weekly contests to gain additional rewards and badges.
• Find special courts that give bonuses to their king
• Track your scores against would be challengers with global and local leader-boards
• Challenge - and brag - to your friends using both in-game and Facebook messaging
• Hone your shot to unlock Achievements to add to your Honor Roll
• Customize - Show off your courts and team pride with skins of your favorite NBA teams!
• Collect royalties when players shoot at your courts
• Royal Courts! - Climb the royal ranks and face off against players worldwide to become King of the World!
• NBA Team Challenge - Represent your favorite NBA team. Which team in the league will have the biggest Kingdom?!
• Unlock cool Power-Ups which boost your game in unique ways:
o Offensive - Trigger auto dunks and hyper shots for instant points (i.e. Alley Oops, Slam Dunk, etc)
o Defensive - Crank up the “D” with effects that fortify your courts against would be challengers (i.e. Lockdown, Double Team, etc)
o Game Changers - Rack up your score by maxing your shot distance or unlocking extra shooting rounds
Jackson - 1969-12-31
S - 1969-12-31
....no el workout do do
Jeff - 1969-12-31
Great concept but freezes way too much and way too laggy 2 stars for effort evo 4g
Terrance - 1969-12-31
I like games where you're competing like Mafia Wars, but they do get boring. This one has some action too, and I like how the courts are near me.
Scott - 1969-12-31
Fredd - 1969-12-31
Robert - 1969-12-31
Really good augmented game. If they keep working on it and it could be great.
David - 1969-12-31
HTC EVO App opens And closes
GAn - 1969-12-31
Love it! Addicting, real places, real players. The price is magical... :) Works perfectly on my Sidekick.
kiss - 1969-12-31
It does not work.
Filed Under: Sports Games