Previously released for Tegra devices, Heroes Call, a free-t0-play action RPG has just been updated. And along with several massive updates is the game’s departure from being exclusive to Tegra 3 devices. As for the updated features, the app’s change log lists the following:
- The Shadow Assassin emerges from darkness!
- Take on the ultimate challenge and start a HARD MODE character.
- You asked, we’ve delivered – gem currency removed – all purchases now made with gold. If you had gems, we’ve turned them into gold. Lots of gold.
- Replay missions earns much more gold and gear.
- Story missions now play out linearly and make more sense.
- Everything we’ve added you asked for – keep the feedback coming!
For those who haven’t played this game yet, well the game takes you into a fight through more than 30 lush dungeons, collecting gears and learning new skills as you uncover the secrets of the realm called Brineside. The game features more than 30 quests split into different adventures, unique order when playing quests, more than 100 different enemies including orcs, zombies, skeletons and ogres, 3d graphics, intuitive controls and leveling mechanism for each heroes. If you’re looking for an in-depth and engaging RPG title, Heroes Call certainly deserves a look. Heroes Call is available now from Google Play.