Android App Ratings & Reviews

Apple iPad, Google Android to Grab 75% of Tablet Market in 2010 – eWeek

by On April 11, 2010
Apple iPad, Google Android to Grab 75% of Tablet Market in 2010
eWeek
Apple's iPad will nab 51 percent of the tablet market with 24 percent of such machines based on Google Android for a total of 75 percent of the market

Comments