I was just testing the preview version of the just updated Dropbox Android app and here it comes already available from the Android Market. Now in version 2.0, the updated Dropbox app’s main new feature is of course its support for Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. One thing that you’ll immediately notice if you’re a current Dropbox Android app user is the new, sleeker interface. You’ll also appreciate the fact that the app’s Favorites tab now offers quick offline access to your files as well the ability to upload multiple photos and videos. You can also now rename files and folders as well as access file via single-tab. Folder actions also now function more accurately. Another thing that you’ll like about the app is the new gallery view. The complete change log of the Dropbox Android app is as follows:
- Completely redesigned the app and added lots of new features!
- Favorites: quick offline access to files
- Bulk upload photos and videos
- Rename files and folders
- Single-tap access to all file and folder actions
- Improved gallery view
- Upload from and export to local storage
- Optimized for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
- Numerous bug fixes and stability improvements
Dropbox Android app is available now from the Android Market as a free download.