We take a look at upcoming Android smartphones that you should be aware before buying a new device.
Should I wait for the new Galaxy or should I get the HTC now? Is the next Nexus worth waiting another month? If I get this phone now, will I regret it next week? We’ve all had dilemmas like these, or, at least, we’ve heard others wondering if purchasing a device would give them buyer’s remorse.
Everyone hates buyer’s remorse, and when new devices launch every other week, it’s hard to avoid the feeling that you’ve just spent your precious cash on the wrong gadget.
We’re here to help. These are some cool Android phones coming in the next few months that we think you should know about before making a buying decision.
- The Sony i1 has been rumored to launch “soon”, but we can’t really tell when you can expect it to see it in stores. In other words, you better be patient!
- The Sony Xperia Z Ultra will be available in the first markets in September.
- The LG G2 is rumored to be launched in July in South Korea and in the rest of the world in August. Add at least another month for store availability.
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is widely expected to launch in early September, with availability later that month.
- The Oppo Find 7 is rumored to launch in the first markets in mid-September.
- The Motorola Moto X is expected to become available by the end of the summer, probably this month.
- The HTC One Max is rumored to launch in Q4, likely in early fall.
- The HTC Butterfly s already sells in Taiwan, is set to debut in Asia in Q3, while other regions could get a localized version.
- The HTC One Mini is widely expected to be launched in August.
Looking for the best camera?
You may want to wait for the Sony i1, a.k.a. Honami. This rumored beast of a phone will sport a camera like no other - a leaked system dump revealed a 20MP sensor, 4000