This is it folks. The wait is finally over. If you’ve been dying to get your hands on America’s first ever 3G/4G smartphone – the HTC EVO 4G Android phone is now up for your taking. Available exclusively under Sprint, the HTC EVO 4G boasts of highly advanced features never before seen in any smartphone available in the market today.
Topping the list of HTC EVO 4G’s great features is video chat with two-way voice and video capability via the preloaded Qik app, and guess what? – at no extra cost. This app lets you share information with anyone in real-time as well communicate interactively even if the other party’s phone has not installed the Qik app.
In case you’re still not convinced that the HTC EVO 4G is a great phone, get a load of these highly advanced features:
- Simultaneous voice and data capability in 4G or Wi-Fi coverage areas
- A new way to search with pictures instead of words, via Google Goggles app.
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, ensuring a smooth and quick movement within phone menus
- An 8.0 megapixel auto-focus camera with HD-capable video camcorder
- A forward-facing 1.3 megapixel camera
- Built-in mobile hotspot functionality
- Integrated HD video capture with the ability to capture and share live video via the Qik Web site, Facebook, YouTube or Twitter
- Watch video on an HDTV via an HDMI cable
- Custom Web browser optimized for the 4.3-inch display
- Kickstand built into the back for watching videos on-the-go
- Supports Adobe Flash technology
- Pinch-to-zoom and automatic text reflowing provide easy Web page views
So, how do you get hold of the HTC EVO 4G? You can get it from Sprint retail outlets, online via http://sprint.com, through Sprint Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1), business direct and from RadioShack, Best Buy and Walmart.
The HTC EVO 4G will set you back for $199.99 inclusive of a two-year service agreement minus $100 mail-in rebate.
Via Business Wire