I’ve yet to download any basketball-related game on my Android devices. But don’t get me wrong, I’ve played a couple of these kinds of games on my PS3 before and I would say that they are pretty entertaining. So, it’s pretty interesting to know that NBA 2K13, a very popular console game among my friends has just been made available for Android devices. NBA 2K13 is now available on Google Play. For your $8, you’ll get the chance to enjoy almost the same game as its console counterpart. That’s because the game was said to be built on the same NBA 2K engine. As such it features improved graphics and intuitive one-finger controls, giving you the ultimate NBA experience, no matter where you are. As an added bonus feature, NBA 2K13 also lets you relive the most memorable performances in NBA history such as Kobe’s 81-point record-breaking performance in 2006 and more. Quickly, here’s a rundown of NBA 2K13 for Android’s features:
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters – All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
Ready to part ways with your $8 in exchange for several good hours of playing basketball on your Android devices? Grab NBA 2K13 from the Play Store now.