Indian Rummy has always been one of the most exciting and popular card games. The game has come to the forefront in the world of online casino games, ever since the Honourable Supreme Court of India declared it to be a skilled game. Today the game is considered to be totally legal and can be played online through various websites. But why take the trouble of going to a website, when you can play the game on your smart phone? Well, there are a number of android apps today who let you play this awesome mind-flexing game and help you win money too.
So folks, get your smart phones out! Here is the list of best android apps for playing Indian Rummy.
- RummyCircle: Offered by rummycircle.com, this one is India’s fastest rummy app presently. You can download this app for free and start playing immediately. There are two levels to choose from, Practice and Cash games. Thus, whether you are a pro player or a novice, the app is equally suitable for you. In case you are still learning, you can choose the Practice set up and play to hone your skills for free. If you are a advanced player then go to the Cash Games options and start winning money while playing. There are various tournaments too where you can participate on regular basis. The interface is smooth and the app runs almost without any glitches.
- Rummy: This one is developed by LITE Games and it is simply the best rummy app for novice players. Why? Well, they let you play for free! Yes, you read that right. Rummy lets one play without investing any real money. This way novice players can practice without the fear of losing hard earned money. The interface is pretty simple to operate. Another great thing about this app is, it allows you to customise the difficulty level you want to play at. Thus, you can learn at your own pace and gradually upgrade to the advanced levels as you gain experience. Available in English, Italian, German, Dutch, French, Polish and Spanish, the app let you do a lot of customisation in your game table. The design is sleek and the app done not take up much space in your device too.
- Rummy 45: Again a great Android app that offers traditional games such as Remi Etalat. The greatest thing about this app is that they have a huge user base of over 2 million gamers worldwide. So, even if you do not invite your friends on table, you’ll never be short of players to play with. Although rule of this game is a bit different than the conventional Rummy games, you’ll definitely get a hang of it after one or two games. Offered by Remi-Online.ro, this app is available for free download in Google Play Store.
- Rummy Plus: Developed by Peak Games, Rummy Plus is a very popular app, as it lets you play games such as Canasta, Gin Rummy, Belote, Taki etc. What make this app really stand out is its all around approach. Playing in this app will actually get a feeling of playing in a casino. How? Just like a brick and mortar casino, you can socialise with fellow players and listen to your favourite music in background while playing Rummy here. Moreover you get thousands of chips for free on daily basis to play with.
- Rummy Pro: Another app offered by Remi-Online.ro, Rummy Pro is another gripping game. With over 2 million users registered here, you’ll never have to look for company here. The interface of this app is pretty smooth and the program takes very less space on your device. You can download this app for free from Google Play Store.
So, these are the top 5 apps to play Indian Rummy on the go. Which one are you downloading now?