One of my favorite Android game, Subway Surfers has just been updated and is available now from Google Play. For those new into this game and have not played it before, Subway Surfers is an endless running game similar to Temple Run. If my memory serves me right, this is the first time that the game has been updated and I wasn’t really expecting it. But the update is here and we might as well grab it an see what are the new features included in the update. If you have the update right now, fire up the game and you’ll noticed that there’s something different from the game’s opening screen. That’s right, it’s the Halloween edition of the game. Even the game’s main character, Jake has been changed and sort of zombified. Now, just hit the play option and there you’ll see that the game environment although similar to the original game is somewhat changed as well. There goes the Halloween edition of Subway Surfers folks. But wait, there’s more. According to the app’s changelog, the following new features are included in the update:
- Spooktacular Halloween world.
- Unlock 6 fresh and cool characters.
- Special Zombie Jake character only available for a limited time.
- Complete NEW MISSIONS and collect exclusive trophies
- Get awesome daily rewards.
- Collect improved Super Mystery Boxes.
- Gets you in the mood for the Halloween holidays!
- Improved startup
- New Character Selection screen
- New graphics and animations
- Switch between Halloween and classic look from Settings menu
Ready to take Jake on an endless run again? Check out Subway Surfers from Google Play now.