Verizon Updates its V Cast Video app into Verizon Video App
Recently, Verizon wireless has rebranded its V Cast Video servce and now calls it simply as Verizon Video. The updated services now offers higher-quality video content, unlimited access to Verizon’s catalog of more than 250 full-episodes of TV shows including local and national news, sporting events, weather and more. The video service will cost you $10/month or $3/day and requires enough monthly data plan in covering its streaming services. Together with the rebranding of the V Cast Video service into Verizon Video, the Verizon Video Android app was also updated. If you’re a Verizon V Cast subscriber, you can download the Android app and enjoy its many features detailed as follow:
- Experience great viewing with the power and large screen of your device – coupled with the lightning-fast speed of the 4G LTE Verizon network.
- Try before you buy. Browse Verizon Video’s catalog and play sponsored videos before you subscribe.
- Discover new shows with a new, graphically-rich, easy-to-use app.
- Score with your Verizon Video subscription: Access the NFL Mobile application and watch premium content such as NFL Red Zone, NBC Sunday Night Football and the NFL Channel.
- Connect on the go, and experience live sports and televised events as they happen.
- Enjoy your favorite TV shows. Verizon Video offers over 250 full episodes of current content from more than 100 channels, including, news, weather, sports and TV hits from most major networks:
Full episodes of TV shows include Glee, The Office, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, CSI, and more. For Live Sports you can stream NBC Sunday Night Football, CBS College Football, NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs and more. The Verizon Video Android app is free to download from the Android Market.