Spotify App Review
Music is what gets some of us through the day and moves us. Everyone loves music and Spotify is one of the best apps on the market to do so. Whether you’re taking the bus, taking a walk or whatever you’re doing, all you have to do is turn it on, plug your headphones in and listen to your favorite tunes.
How it works?
Spotify will allow you to pick and play your favorite songs, build a playlist, share music with your friends and instantly listen to your favorite songs. While all of the songs you’re listening to are on the internet, the developers and technicians are always improving the Spotify experience allowing you to instantly access your music the second its selected.
- You get a free 48 hour trial to the Premium version of the app which comes with a whole host of features.
- Premium Spotify users can sync all of their data and music onto their phone or device and listen to their music offline whenever they want.
- Mark Zuckerberg, the official founder and CEO of Facebook.com has even praised Spotify, saying “It’s so good!”
- You’ll get access to millions upon millions of songs when you’re a premium user. The servers are blazing fast and always ready for you to listen to your music.
- If you have a song that you’d like to favorite and listen to again and again, you can do so by putting a star next to that track.
- If you want to share the music you’re enjoying with your friends, family or your Facebook list, you can do so with the click of a button. You can also share your music to Last.fm.
- You can stream the music online so you don’t have to save all of those songs on your device’s hard drive taking up unnecessary space. While it is an option to sync all of your music to your device and play it offline, it’s not a necessity to do so.
- In order to change the song, some users report that they have to re-open the app every single time they wish to do so, which could become tedious after a lot of skipping or selecting a different song.
- Sometimes music that you have downloaded won’t properly sync to the phone and it’ll need to be downloaded again which can be a bit of a hassle if you download a lot of songs to your device.
- It doesn’t have radio functionality like the desktop app does which a lot of users have demanded they would like to see.
- You can’t just play every single song you download at once; you have to play all of your music by playlists.
- The app version doesn’t give you suggestions when you’re searching for music like the desktop version of the app does.
- The user interface could be a little cleaner and could be easier to playback as some users on various Android devices have reported.
Spotify is a great app for effortlessly streaming music and for downloading all of your favorite tunes into one place. The ability to sync all of your music onto your device for offline listening is what sets this app above and beyond a lot of other apps on the market today. However a lot of these features are already available via the Google Play app.
Does this app hold up? There are various arguments between whether Google Play or Spotify is better and there’s no doubt that there’s definitely room for improvement for Spotify but it’s a pretty decent app overall and it’s not too much money to spend.