Dr.Fone- The Best Way To Move Whatsapp Chats From Iphone To Android
Are you losing your sleep over how to transfer your WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android? We cannot possibly deny the importance of WhatsApp in our lives. Losing all your essential WhatsApp chats and documents can be a nightmare. WhatsApp provides many solutions to move your WhatsApp account from one device to another with all messages and media intact. But these processes are not valid if you are working on two different operating systems. Though migrating to a new device may seem fun, but the process of transferring data from iPhone to Android needs professional software help. The brand Wondershare has developed a toolkit, Dr.Fone, to help you with a secure WhatsApp transfer.
The app also provides for WhatsApp backup and restore. Now you can transfer all your WhatsApp messages, media and other attachments directly to your Android. You can also backup and export all media to your computer. You can later restore it and transfer it to your Android.
Ways To Transfer Your Whatsapp Data From Iphone To Android
The operating systems of the iPhone and Android are different, which makes it challenging to transfer your WhatsApp. However, there are some ways by which you can move your WhatsApp from iOS to Android.
How To transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to android,
One can use chat backup and then pick up for transfer. Here are some ways using which transmission can be performed easily.
Step 1: Install and launch Dr. Fone software on your laptop or PC
In this process, you will need to have a PC or laptop.
Step 2: Connect Android and iPhone devices to your computer
Using the smartphones’ cords, connect the devices to your computer.
Step 3: Select ‘Transfer WhatsApp Messages’
On your Phone screen, go ahead and select WhatsApp Transfer >WhatsApp> Transfer WhatsApp Messages.
Wait for your Android and iPhone to get detected. Once they are successfully detected, you can see the image below on your screen.
The software detects both Android and iPhone smartphones
Step 4: Click ‘Transfer’
Extract WhatsApp history on Android and restores it to iPhone
Process complete, Do Switch Now,
Dr.FoneThe Best Alternative – Why?
The above alternatives suffer from certain limitations which makes them not an entirely reliable source to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Android.
- Many users have faced missing messages and other issues while transferring via the apps mentioned above.
- They are not compatible with the latest versions of iOS and android.
- They do not support backup and restoration from Google drive.
- With email chat, you can send one file at a time. It becomes tiresome to move all the WhatsApp messages. Sometimes a too big file will not load on your device. The chat link will expire within a month, so you need to restore fast.
- WhatsApp backup method is a time-consuming and tiring process. Sometimes it fails to backup and restores your messages from Google Drive.
Dr.Fone does not suffer from the limitations as mentioned above. With Dr.Fone, you can transfer all your WhatsApp messages, attachments and media from iPhone to Android effortlessly. It is a one-stop solution for your entire backup, restore and transfer issues. It also offers a preview of your WhatsApp chats in HTML file format for printing and reading purposes. You can also backup from your iPhone to your computer and later move it to your Android.
How To Transfer Whatsapp From Iphone To Android With Dr.Fone?
- Install and launch the Dr.Fone program. Locate the “WhatsApp Transfer” button and click on it.
- Connect both your iPhone and Android to the system. You will find a Whatsapp column on the left side. Click on “Transfer WhatsApp Messages”.
- A “transfer” button will pop up.
- After clicking on it, you will get a warning notification.
- If you agree to it, your existing WhatsApp messages on your Android will be lost.
- End the process by restoring the backup on your Android.
Dr.Fone also enables the transfer of WhatsApp backup chats. You can now transfer your business chats seamlessly with the same process as stated above.
Dr.Fone is compatible with all Mac and Windows systems. You can use it on all Android devices ranging from 2.0 to 10. It is also suited to all the latest versions of iOS. Also, it does not consist of lengthy processes and cluttering options. It is safe, fast and reliable. There is no risk of data leak and safety issues. The Dr.Fone software comes with many toolkits to meet your specifications. It is incredibly user-friendly and affordable.